Last Updated: May 26, 2018
Amplifi Entertainment Ltd
Our mobile Application is designed to allow you share your choice of music in a widely socially interactive means. This means information you provide to us may be available to other users on the platform and we may also use it to improve your experience
What We Collect
We get information about you in a various ways
- Information You Give Us. We collect your social media username, name, email address, Amplifi username, password as well as other information you directly give us on our Service
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources and may add this to information we get from this Service
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your mobile device. For example, when using our App, we may use your location to determine what playlists to make available for you to join and recommend songs to be played
- Information Not Collected. We do not collect sensitive data such as racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, health or mortality except unless we are required by law in such event as a court case
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services including information relating to your songs you like, location, and places you have been.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request
Sharing of Personal Information
We currently do not share any personal information with third parties but will update this policy if we do in the future. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
We may share personal information as results of a poll or contest.
We may share personal information with other users on the mobile app for social networking and to improve your user experience. We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
We may share information to comply with laws.
We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Verifying Your Personal Information
You may check your personal information to verify, update or correct it from within the app. However,as at May 2018, editing your default profile picture as acquired from Facebook is currently not possible. You may also ask to review how we have used any information that we have retained by contacting us as stated below using the heading 'Contacting Amplifi Music - Privacy Enquiry'
Amplifi Entertainment Ltd.
Telephone: +44 7769 111633